REOPENING MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Andrzej is a native of Poland and began his dance career at a young age with his twin sister. Together they have achieved great success in the Latin and Standard divisions. Their accomplishments include:
• 4-time Polish Regional Champs
• National Polish Championship finalists
• Semifinalists in 10-dance championship at German Open
In 2002, Andrzej moved to the U.S. in order to further his dancing career, where he quickly climbed up the ranks in the Professional Latin Division.
• Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Champs
• Blackpool quarter finalists
• Semi-finalists at the U.S. Championships
Andrzej teaches in the Metro Detroit area, sharing his knowledge and passion for dance with his students. He specializes in competitive and social Pro/Am Latin dancing and is a highly sought after coach.
Andrzej teaches private lessons here at The Dance Pavilion on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.